Location and contact
Warreleigh is conveniently located close to the East Devon Golf Club and the coastal path on Lansdowne Road. The road is lined by beautiful flint walls and is a no through road to motor vehicles and so wonderfully peaceful.
Satellite navigation will bring you straight to Warreleigh if you use the postcode (EX9 6AH). If you cannot find us please feel free to call on 01395 443266 and we will assist.
Coming from an Exeter direction:
- Leave the M5 at junction 30, Exeter, and follow signs towards Exmouth and the A376.
- At the Clyst St George roundabout, take the first exit, leaving the A376 and follow the road through Woodbury village.
- Once past Woodbury turn right up a steep hill and follow this road until you come to a T junction.
- Turn right at the T junction and follow the road through a wooded area until you come to a roundabout.
- Take the first left at the roundabout to bring you down into Budleigh Salterton.
- The turning for Lansdowne Road is directly opposite the Welcome to Budleigh Salterton sign. Warreleigh is the second house on the right, please park on the gravel at the front of the property.